Status van deze vacature
Ook als we al gesprekken aan het voeren zijn, kun je nog steeds solliciteren.
- Offshore Energy
Our employees are the most important asset of Boskalis. Safety is a highly valued priority and it is our task to further improve our safety culture and reach our goal of an incident-free working environment. Our NINA – No Injuries, No Accidents – safety program sets clear standards and explains what we expect from our people with regard to their safety behavior. As ISM Compliance & Safety Officer officer it is your role to promote the awareness and understanding of Safety policies and NINA values within the offshore fleet management organization, ashore as well as onboard. Besides that, you ensure that the requirements described in the ISM (International Safety Management) and ISPS (International Ship and Port Facility Security) code are introduced and maintained at the correct level.
Your work as ISM Compliance & Safety Officer is quite varied. Your main tasks and duties include:
- conduction of 1st party audit and coordination/ facilitation of 2nd and 3rd party audits;
- ensuring and verifying that corrective and preventive actions and solutions are actually implemented;
- assisting in root cause analysis of near misses and accidents;
- conduction of incident investigations;
- providing support to ensure that the ISM Compliance & Safety Officer requirements are understood and is introduced into practice at all levels within the organization (office and vessels);
- providing reports on the performance of the fleet management system;
- collecting, recording and evaluating records;
- reviewing existing procedures as part of the system improvement feedback cycle;
- maintaining contacts with official bodies for vessel certification.
Wie jij bent
For the position of ISM Compliance & Safety Officer, we are looking for candidates with at least 5 years of relevant work experience. You will have gained experience with ISM Compliance. On the basis of your extensive knowledge and enthusiasm about Safety topics, you can convince colleagues and stakeholders to be aware of our Safety policies and NINA values. You don’t mind to work abroad regularly. In addition, you have:
- a Bachelor’s Degree in a maritime, nautical or technical discipline;
- at least 5 years of relevant work experience;
- knowledge of maritime legislation such as SOLAS, MARPOL, STCW, MLC, and pattern of an application via the legislation of various flag states;
- knowledge of management standards such as ISM-code, ISPS-code, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001;
- experience with MS Office and Adobe professional;
- a perfect command of English.
- Knowledge of OVMSA/ OVID standard is an advantage.
The job of ISM Compliance & Safety Officer is a full-time position, you will be based at the head office in Papendrecht and you don’t mind to work abroad regularly.
Wij accepteren geen ongevraagde sollicitaties of cv’s van W&S bureaus. Acquisitie in de breedste zin van het woord stelt de recruitment afdeling niet op prijs en dit geldt ook voor andere Boskalis collega’s en aanverwante bedrijven van Boskalis.