Status van deze vacature
Ook als we al gesprekken aan het voeren zijn, kun je nog steeds solliciteren.
- Offshore Energy
- Fleet management
Would you like to have a key role in the startup phase of very diverse projects for our Marine Services Department? Are you a person who likes to tackle a lot at the same time and focus on maximum result? Are you also open to work (on a regular base) on project locations abroad? Would you like to collaborate with different suppliers? Recognize yourself in the description above, please apply to the position of Operations Superintendent/ Operations Manager Marine Services.
As Operations Superintendent/ Operations Manager Marine Services you are part of Boskalis Offshore Energy. Marine Services deals with the global chartering of tugs, anchor handling tugs, barges and sheerleg’s of Boskalis Offshore Energy. Marine Services also focuses on business development of projects in which multiple units are deployed (preferably for longer periods).
You have an important role in the startup of projects and charters of our fleet. Next to this you’ll provide your expertise and advice to the commercial teams involved in the tenders of projects. This is a very diverse role with a lot of action, so you won’t experience a lot of routine. In an average workweek your most import task and responsibilities are:
- In collaboration with the Project Manager, prepare projects and launch them. Towards the end phase of a project you’ll have a close out (lessons learned) meeting and draft a plan for the (de)mobilization;
- Together with the Project Manager you will select all necessary materials/ equipment and you’ll make deals with subcontractors and suppliers which are selected and approached by you for project mobilizations;
- Alignment and exchange of information between our fleet, project teams and the assets-coordinators on shore;
- Directing, instructing and motivating Project crew and Marine crew during a (de)mobilization;
- Monitoring progress of mobilizations, adjust and optimize projects when necessary. In which you’ll keep an eye on safety (SHE-Q), work circumstances and cost control;
- Optimizing operational costs in between projects, high over a series of projects and minimalizing down-town of our fleet;
- Maintaining relations and contact with all involved parties during demobilizations, such as subcontractors, suppliers and contacts with customers;
- Sharing knowledge and “lessons learned” of our projects;
- Advising and supporting in tender projects.
You are a real go-getter, who will go the extra mile to successfully manage the projects. During these project you will collaborate with many different stakeholders (also abroad), while maintaining the overview when involved in multiple projects at the same time. Quality and safety are your first priority and you’ll operate accordingly. Although you are perfectly able to work independently, you are also a good team player. Working abroad on a regular base is not a problem for you neither as incidentally working in the weekends (or being standby).
You have a bachelor level and have experience in the marine/ offshore industry (preferably in towage). Safety is important to you and preferably you have some knowledge of SHE-Q . Besides this you have an excellent command of the English language.
It involves a full time position (40hrs a week) and you will operate from our headquarters in Papendrecht. It is not a line-management role.
Wij accepteren geen ongevraagde sollicitaties of cv’s van W&S bureaus. Acquisitie in de breedste zin van het woord stelt de recruitment afdeling niet op prijs en dit geldt ook voor andere Boskalis collega’s en aanverwante bedrijven van Boskalis.